Wednesday 18 August 2010

I mean, shit, I got nothin

Guys, I'm sorry I've been letting you down with this blog thing lately.  We've been just livin, ya know?

I have some stuff to write about but I can't let it out just yet.  Gotta wait until the time is right, so to speak.

We do however want to take a minute to ask you all to send your thoughts and prayers for Leah's grandpa.  He's been in the hospital for a few days and is fighting a hard fight.

Also, we want to say good luck and congratulations to Robin and Chris who are getting married this weekend in Madison.  We wish we could be there to party with you, but you know, the whole other side of the world thing and all.

Those of you who do read the posts here, thanks for reading.  Promise not to stop just yet, we've just both been pretty busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment