Tuesday 15 December 2009

Don't give up on us yet

Howdy Y'all.
We got our phone installed yesterday and I am supposed to be able to pick up the internet modem on Thursday.  Our long wait is nearly over.  They did agree to waive the $299 installation fee for the phone line because of all the trouble, though the landlord said he'd pay it anyway.  I guess we don't get anything for our troubles. 

I just got done looking at Erin Porter's photos from Kathleen's birthday at Crested Butte.  Looks like we missed another fun gathering kiddies...

I'm at the library for a while and Leah is on campus.  Her financial aid came through this week and she has to take care of some paper work. 

I've missed writing these updates for you guys.  Don't give up, soon I'll be able to write from the comfort of my couch and then we'll keep you updated better.

Ok, so short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment