Wednesday 28 April 2010

Wherein I make excuses

Whoa so I guess it's harder for me to write than I thought.  I've been keeping myself pretty busy.  We've got some big news for tomorrow night but I'm keeping that to myself until it happens, I don't want to jinx it.  I had intended to come back several times last week but it just got too hectic.  Sorry about that.

It's already late and my days have been busy so I don't have a lot of energy to write.  We're coming up to annual stock-take this weekend at work and that means I'm working til midnight or so on Friday and for a while on Saturday.  Hopefully it will involve a few extra dollars in our bank account.

Things are mostly the same here but the Biggest Loser has been replaced by master Chef as the nightly reality show.  We quite like it but the Judges are pretentious and annoying at times.  What a shocker.

I've got more to say but no time to say it tonight. So I'll sign off with a promise to come back tomorrow, hopefully with some big news.

No comments:

Post a Comment