Monday 19 April 2010

Blog? I've got a Blog?

Yeah yeah yeah, I know, the bloody blog isn't going to write itself. Though at this point it probably could;  "This morning I got up at 5:30 and went to work, then I came home at 6pm and ate supper and then went to bed." Lather, Rinse, Repeat ad nauseum....

But I'm not that shallow.  And actually I am sorry that I've left you guys hanging for so long.  I just needed to let this thing breathe for a while.  I've missed it I really have.

Good news on the work front.  My day now ends an hour earlier and that means I'm home at five instead of six. It really makes a difference especially now since it's getting dark by six.  Just in time for you guys to be getting spring flowers, we're smack in the middle of fall.  Well, what passes for fall here anyway.  The weather has been pretty fantastic and the nights nice and cool.  I'm starting to see people wearing more clothing and actually a few coats are coming out of closets.  It's kind of hilarious to me though, since I feel like I'm on the brink of sweating at all times.  Winter in Brisbane doesn't have me scared at all.  

I've bee trying to think of a few topics that will be of interest, so thanks again for sticking with me.  I promise to keep writing if you'll keep reading, and I'll never drop away for three weeks like that without warning again. I just may not always have something interesting to say.  

Here is a sneak peak at a few of the things I've got for you in the near future.






Now hows that for a tease?

2 comments:

  1. Yes! So glad you're back! Sorry for the wine chat peer pressure, but I must have made my blog obsession clear because here you are! So nice chatting this weekend...Leah, so sad we missed you though! No worries...a lengthy life story email update is soon to come:) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind the odd picnic here and there I must say..... gorgeous picture of young Zoe Bolivia there, can't wait to see what you see about!! A quiet, demure young lady? NOT!! She is obviously in her favour attire, regardless of the fact the weather is turning cooler......

    ReplyDelete