Tuesday 11 May 2010

Call a Waaaaaambulance

Still feeling shithouse thanks for asking.  I didn't get much sleep last night and muddled through my day with a sore throat.  I wont be staying up late tonight.  My boss gave me some throat syrup that ends in "caine" and makes all pain (and feeling for that matter) go away.(thanks Jay!)  So hopefully I'll get some z's tonight.  (btw, in Australia it's pronounced zed not zee)

I swear I had a ton of funny things to write about today but they are eluding me at the moment.  I'm really tired and worn down.  Or as Leah so bluntly puts it "You've got a man-cold."  She just doesn't have any sympathy for me when I'm dying. The only comfort I get around here is my Earl Grey with honey and lemon.  (just kidding Leah, geez) I'm not kidding about the Earl Grey though.  It's my new favorite comfort drink.

Ok I can't deal with trying to think up things to type any longer tonight.  I'm going to hit the sack and hopefully get some rest.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment