Thursday 13 May 2010

Woot!  Today I woke up and the cold is almost gone.  Now I only have a wracking cough once in a while and I'm getting better by the minute.  So thanks for all the well wishes, they really helped.  (is that sarcastic enough?)

Today was pretty busy at work and I barely had a chance to get up from my desk.  Just as I was meant to leave and catch the train I answered one last phone call that took a little too long to solve and I missed my train.  That is one annoyance with taking public transport all the time.  You are on their schedule weather you like it or not.

Let's see, what to write about... how about another candy bar review?


 Feast your eyes on this my friends.  I don't know if this has made its way to the US but if it has go and get one now.  This is quite possibly one of the greatest candy bars ever invented.  You all know the traditional KitKat.  This takes it over the top.


The first thing about it is it's big.  It resembles a section of an original KitKat but it's a lot thicker. I took a knife to cut it in half so you could get a good look at the inside.


You may not be able to tell from this photo but the top of it is filled with gooey caramel like that in a and is a lot like eating a KitKat with a Caramello bar on top.  It's out of this world good.  This one had been in the fridge before so was a little hard, but this thing delivers.  I highly recommend  one if you get the chance.

Shout at ya tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Todd,
    We might not say it....but...we all want you over your cold and back to Normal!!(whatever that is)And we certainly hope Leah doesn't get sick. We want to see a picture of the car.
    Love you 2 lots,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete