Tuesday 9 March 2010

Just a Quickie

Just a quick post today.  Leah is hot to watch Dexter and since I've finally caught up to her we can watch the last two episodes together.  I've been powering through a carton of ice cream while watching Australia's biggest loser, pretending that they can see me eat.  It makes the show that much more interesting.

I've been told that we are now officially in autumn here in Oz.  It pretty much feels like summer at home.  The clouds finally decided to part today and we had a really nice sunny day for the first time in weeks. Everyone tells us we're going to love winter around here.  I'm ready for cooler weather to be honest, but I don't exactly miss the snow.  The locals insist it gets cold here but I'm pretty skeptical.  I have noticed people dressed for fall these last few days and it makes me feel hot.  Even though it's been cooler the temps are still in the high twenties (mid 80's F)  Not exactly sweater weather.

If you haven't done so, you should check the comments from yesterday's post about Thomas losing his tooth.  He really is a sweet boy and it almost made me choke up to hear his concern about not being able to care for a star.  Innocence is precious and we should all try and remember that once in a while.

I may or may not have a post tomorrow, I'm supposed to get drinks after work and between you and me, I could use a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment