Friday 5 March 2010

Lasers

I didn't forget to post yesterday, I ignored it.  After work last night I met Leah at the shops and we bought a new laser printer.  She has been spending tons of money just in printing costs at the uni and we thought it was about time to step up.  We got a nice little printer for just under $100.  The guy at the shop said it was only good for about 15k pages but that should be about right for her for two years.  She has to print out so much stuff from class that she will end up saving about $25-50 per month even after taking into account paper and toner costs.  We had to do it.

It's 6:15am  right now and I'm having my coffee and getting ready to go to work.  I'll be leaving work early today just like last Friday.  I'm owed two more early Fridays this month.  Fridays for Leah are her busiest days.  She is in class until 5:00.n While she's stuck in class this avo (Afternoon, duh.*) I'm going to make my way to the scuba shop and geek out.

*actually Afternoons are avo, rhymes with bravo, and avocados are avo with an "a"sound like in 'ham"

2 comments:

  1. That is so confusing and backwards! So when they say afternoon- do they say it with an "a" like in bravo? And when they say avocado, do they say it with an "a" like in ham? Weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeppers they sure do April. Doesn't sound so weird though in context.

    ReplyDelete