Tuesday 23 February 2010

Hot and Cranky

Tuesday is past us now and we're on to mid week.  I hope the weather decides to cool off soon because last night and today were hot as Hades and my attitude seems tied to the heat.  At least we have aircon at work, but hot nights make it hard to get any sleep.  


Quickly, the big news story around here tonight is Whitney Houston trying to mount a comeback.  I don't think it looks so good.  She performed here in Brisbane last night and is not getting any good press.  Apparently she could barely sing a note last night.  The evening talk shows really beat her up tonight.  I can't say I'm surprised.

Our internet allotment is all used up for the month and it's taking me ages to open any web pages.  I had hoped to spend some time tonight looking for scuba bargains but my patience is all at an end. I'm going to go soak myself in the shower and lie in bed still wet.  Maybe that way I'll get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment