Wednesday 17 February 2010

Hump Day Photos

Lost is on tonight so I’m going to keep it short and sweet.  Leah has had the week off from school and has been treating me to excellent meals every night.  A man could get spoiled having his supper waiting for him when he gets home from work.  Tonight we had Asian lettuce wraps and I ate about half my body weight of them.
I thought I’d post a few more photos from our weekend.  We’ve been really happy with the camera so far.  To date we have taken about 1000 photos since we arrived here.   I’ve been thinking a lot about buying some editing software like Photoshop.  I think we have some great shots so far and they could get a lot better with a little tweaking. 
IMG_1204 Shout out to the Nauti Gal in Madison, WI
IMG_1250
Driving in the glass house mountains
IMG_1276 Mt. Coonowrin 377 metres
We’re already planning our next getaway.  This weekend we have plans in Brissie so it’ll have to wait until the next Saturday.  I’ll be sure to blog about that as we get closer. 

1 comment:

  1. How do they cover the Olympics in Australia? My guess is that their winter team is pretty small.

    ReplyDelete