Monday 15 February 2010

Valentines Weekend at the Coast

We spent the weekend at the Sunshine Coast.  It's the stretch of coastline north of Brisbane.  I'm not sure where it ends.  I don't have much to write tonight.  I've been really busy since we got back yesterday working on these videos.  I actually made a whole short film thingo, but I had to break it up into three parts to post it on YouTube; they have a ten minute per video limit that I wasn't aware of.  The whole thing runs about 22 minutes. I may have gotten a little overly creative, but I've never made a movie like this before and really had a lot of fun putting it together. We did all the filming with a little flip camera that my mom got us for Christmas a couple of years ago.  The editing was done with a free program called Windows Movie maker. The volume is a little low at times. It's hard to get good audio quality from the built in mic on the camera.  I think it's pretty good though. We had so much fun doing this one we may have to consider getting a nicer video camera.  Hope you enjoy.  We'll be back tomorrow with some photos from the trip. 






3 comments:

  1. Todd, nice burp at about 1:43 into Sunshine Part Two ;)

    Luke and I have been to Noosa Heads. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- and haha- we had a Wicked van with a Kookaburra on the side and a million "hee hee haw haw"s written all over it. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!!! Was so fun to watch. Awesome campsite! That's our type of camping. What was the name of the campsite again......"The Hyatt Regency" One question - Were there S'mores and singing by the campfire? Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete