Friday 5 February 2010

Phriday Photos


It's been a long week at work and I don't have a lot to write about tonight.  I thought I'd take the opportunity to post a few photos that are on my camera.  I'm going over to Kev's tomorrow early to help him get his pig roasted.  It's his birthday and I'm looking forward to a long day of drinking and eating.  I"ll be sure to get some photos to post on the blog. First are a few from the Australia Zoo.  Remember you can click on the photo for a larger version.

This is a Cassowary, a large flightless bird native to Australia.

Leah getting a ride on a huge salty.

The giant in that photo is a replica of a salt water crocodile.  It's believed that they can get this large or larger but mostly they are killed before they can.  Can you imagine seeing this thing in the wild?  

This little beauty put on quite the show. 

I think a dingo ate your baby!

We had incredible access to the animals at the zoo, unfortunately the Koalas spend most of the day sleeping.  

Ok off the subject of the zoo here's a picture that just struck me funny.  We were at the supermarket shopping one day and couldn't help buying this can of tuna.  It came with the most glowing endorsement from Louise, she's a "Tuna Enthusiast"  I didn't know you could do that professionally.

Just look at how happy Louise is, I'm jealous. 

Casa Poquito

So there you go, they say a picture is worth a thousand words. 

Enjoy your Friday, I'm going to sleep in.  Catch us on Skype this weekend if you're connected.  If you're not you really should be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment